- Medium 1997 Baguette bag with all-over metallic sequin embroidery
- in shades of green and silver creating a diagonal striped graduated motif.
- Embellished with an FF clasp.
- This style is a re-release of the first Fendi Baguette, created in 1997,
- from which it takes its name and the iconic design to wear under the arm.
- Featuring a front flap, gold laminated leather details and a magnetic clasp.
- Internal compartment lined in tone on tone satin, zip pocket and ruthenium-finish metalware.
- Can be worn on the shoulder, carried by hand or like a clutch thanks to the detachable handle.
- Composition: 100% Polyamide, embroidery 1: 100% Cotton, 100% Polyurethane, 100% Calfskin,
- inside: 82% Polyester, 18% Resins
- Height: 13.5 cm (5.31 inches)
- Depth: 6 cm (2.36 inches)
- Length: 28 cm (11.02 inches)
- Weight: 0.43 kg
- Product Code: 8BR792AJSYF1HNW
ReviewsThere are no reviews yet.